Cybermantech PC Repair Terms: October 2019
Cybermantech PC Repair warrants repairs for thirty (30) days following the return of the computer to the client. If a failure occurs during the warranty period, service for the original problem only will be provided free of charge.
Cybermantech PC Repair warrants all supplied hardware for thirty (30) days from date of purchase or installation (unless warranty exclusions apply); thereafter manufacturer warranties apply.
The following are excluded from warranty service, and if provided by Cybermantech PC Repair shall be deemed a billable service:
- Repair work caused by customer misuse of the equipment
- Work external to the equipment
- Damaged not caused by Cybermantech PC Repair, including, without limitation, damage caused by accident, transport, neglect, abuse, environmental conditions, lightning, or failure or fluctuation of electrical power, use of equipment in a manner for which it was not intended or designed, and failure to follow manufacturer’s recommendations regarding use of
- Installations of upgrades or revisions including third party software use of specific websites and downloading software such as torrent software.
- Repairs caused by software problems or by equipment not covered in this agreement
- v Repairs necessitated by attempted repairs by non-PC Repair personnel
Limitation of Liability
Cybermantech PC Repair disclaims all warranties, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Cybermantech PC Repair shall not be liable to the customer or any other person for any loss or damage of any kind related to this agreement including, but not PC Repair to, out-of-pocket expenses, any consequential damages, inconvenience, loss of data, loss of profits, loss of use, emotional stress, physical injury, life or damage to software or hardware, regardless of cause. Any right of customer to recover for loss or damages to property caused by PC Repair’s fault or negligence shall be PC Repair to the fair market value of the equipment prior to loss or damage. Any action against Cybermantech PC Repair must be brought within 1 month after the cause of action occurs.
- Cybermantech PC Repair does not warrant that the software/service will meet customer’s requirements, that operation of the software/service will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the software/service will be corrected.
- Cybermantech PC Repair is not responsible for problems caused by changes in the operating system characteristics of computer hardware or computer operating
- Cybermantech PC Repair assumes that software provided for installation (by the customer) is a fully licensed copy of said
- Cybermantech PC Repair reserves the right to refuse service to all parties and do not have to give any reason
- Cybermantech PC Repair will hold computer as collateral or have a lien placed against owner’s assets upon failure to pay for
A 5% late fee of the total due will accrue on the 15th day and continue each 14 days until final payment has been made. Notifications of amounts due will be sent up to 30 days. Upon reaching 90 days overdue the invoice will be automatically submitted for collections unless a prior agreement has been reached. If you are unable to pay the invoice due, please call us on 07976165254 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to discuss payment arrangements with you.
- Client will be held responsible for all court fees and other miscellaneous fees should it be necessary to involve the legal system or collection agency to receive payments for services provided by Cybermantech PC
- Cybermantech PC Repair will return any equipment taken from client in same condition as when received, and no hourly labour charges will be incurred if Cybermantech PC Repair deems they cannot handle client’s request. Mileage fees are billable under any circumstance.
Disclaimers & Return Policy
- Cybermantech PC Repair will not be responsible for any data loss while performing repairs, service, upgrades, virus cleaning, or network installations. The Customer is responsible for backing up all data prior to service unless data backup package is purchased.
- Cybermantech PC Repair is not responsible for any consequences from electrical surges and spikes. The Customer is responsible for providing surge protection hardware.
- Cybermantech PC Repair is not responsible for virus infections. It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that the virus protection is enabled and up to date.
- Cybermantech PC Repair is not responsible for incompatibility issues resulting from computer equipment not purchased from PC Repair.
- Payment for services and associated fees are due at time of delivery of equipment to
- 30 Day return policy on hardware from date purchased or installed, receipt required otherwise a credit will be issued. The customer must include all disks, cables, hardware, and paperwork. 15% restocking fee will be
- 15 Day return policy on unopened, factory sealed software, receipt required otherwise a credit note will be
- 30 Day return policy on computer systems from date of purchase, receipt required, computer must meet specifications as when purchased. Must include all items received (keyboard, speakers, mouse, disks, paperwork, this list is not exhaustive)
- No returns or refunds on Special orders or custom
- Installation appointments will be made upon arrival of parts to be
- Client agrees that once Cybermantech PC Repair and client have arranged a date and time for service that it represents a legally binding
- We reserve the right to request a deposit.